Sophie is a horticultural consultant for a wide variety of gardens, and her clients range from large public gardens and historic homes, to home gardeners.
With a very strong focus on appropriate plant selection, she likes to help her clients develop waterwise, climate compatible gardens that have colour and interest for the whole twelve months of the year.
Her clients include:
Public Gardens and Historic Homes
- Carrick Hill www.carrickhill.sa.gov.au
- Cummins House www.wtcc.sa.gov.au/cummins
- Government House, Adelaide.
Pike and Joyce Cellar Door, Mawson Rd, Lenswood www.pikeandjoyce.com.au
- St Andrew’s School, Walkerville
- Mt Barker Waldorf School, Mt Barker
Private gardens of all sizes, from large properties to small courtyard sized gardens. She also works with clients around Australia.
If you are interested in design ideas or planting suggestions for your garden please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Garden Consultation Gift Vouchers are available for a one or two hour personal consultation with Sophie, onsite in a friend's or family member's garden, or even your own.
- Garden must be in the Adelaide metropolitan area or within 1 hour of Sophie's Patch.
- Garden layout plan must be provided.
- Gift voucher valid for 12 months.
To find out more please contact Sophie to discuss it further at email@example.com.